- Appropriate for most classes of horses that require moderate to significant calories in addition to their forage.
- Scientifically formulated to be a calm source of energy, deriving the majority of its digestible energy content from fermentable fiber and fat sources, long-term, sustainable energy sources that do not cause rapid changes in blood sugar.
- Grain-free and low in nonstructural carbohydrates. May be suitable for horses with insulin resistance, Cushing's disease or those predisposed to tying up. May also aid in clearing up a myriad of issues, leading to this formula being called “miracle in a bag” by many customers.
- Densely fortified to support feeding smaller amounts.
- High calorie / high fat / high fiber / low NSC / textured.
- Features super fiber shredded beet pulp and soybean hulls for superior nutritional digestibility and increased caloric density, plus added sources of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Main ingredients
- Fortification & Fermentable Fiber Pellets
- Shredded Beet Pulp
- Flax Seed & Rice Bran
- Soybean Oil
- Fully fortified with Pennfield Micronutrients including
- Natural-source Vitamin E
- Organic selenium
- Chelated trace minerals
- B Vitamins
- Yeast culture
Amounts listed are total daily recommended intake of this feed, by size of horse (pony, average, large) and level of work. Feed changes should be made gradually over a period of 7-10 days by replacing a small portion (10-15%) of the original feed with an equal portion of Fibregized each day. This is especially important in horses unaccustomed to Fibregized which contains significant amounts of highly digestible fiber. Care should be taken to prevent rapid consumption of grain meals. Fibregized may be fed dampened to reduce rate of intake and encourage water consumption.
|Pony (400-600 lb)||Average (1000-1200 lb)||Large (1400+ lb)|
|Light Work||1.5 to 3.0 lb||3.5 to 7.0 lb||5.0 to 8.0 lb|
|Moderate Work||2.5 to 4.5 lb||6.0 to 9.0 lb||8.0 to 11.0 lb|
|Heavy Work||3.5 to 6.0 lb||8.0 to 13.0 lb||11.0 to 15.0 lb|
|Crude Protein||(Min) 13.50%|
|Crude Fat||(Min) 11.75%|
|Crude Fiber||(Max) 16.00%|
|Digestible Energy||approx 1.25 Mcal/lb|
|Iodine||(Min) 0.40 ppm|
|Selenium||(Min) 0.77 ppm|
|Copper||(Min) 28 ppm|
|Zinc||(Min) 155 ppm|
|Manganese||(Min) 123 ppm|
|Vitamin A||(Min) 6,550 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D||(Min) 1,125 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||(Min) 180 IU/lb|
Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Dried Molasses Beet Pulp, Cane Molasses, Soybean Meal, Vegetable Oil, Rice Bran, Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Calcium Sulfate,Dicalcium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Propionic Acid (a preservative), Yeast Culture, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, d-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Rice Hulls, Artificial Flavors, Manganese Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, Niacin Supplement, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite, Manganese Proteinate, Folic Acid, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Ethoxyquin (a preservative), Copper Proteinate, Cobalt Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Mineral Oil